Academic & Scientific Platform
MIA is an academic and scientific platform of the latest developments in implant dentistry as well as discussion of clinical questions and an exchange of experiences.
This allows for interactive discussion for aspects of treatment planning, procedures, handling of complications and aspects of practice management and practice building.
Since MIA establishment well over 120 international, national and local educational events were realized. MIA aims to become a scientific reference source with comprehensive quality education and innovative research in the field of implantology.
MIA; MAIN SCIENTIFIC SUBJECTS
- Autogenous bone collection and application procedures in implant applications,
- Special techniques in alveolar bone augmentation,
- Implant planning and restoration preference according to patient,
- Pre-implant radiology, planning and evaluation,
- Immediate implant surgical protocols,
- Implantology in geriatric patients and atrophic crest
- Pre-operative planning for the Edante case
- Maxillary sinus anatomy,
- Conscious sedation and emergency treatment in surgery
- The Right Prosthetic options for implant treatments.